line -->
  • Friday, July 25, 2008

     

    Random 10 Songs: "Silent Undertones Freeze the Renaissance Fool" Edition

    While other things have been occupying my time for several months, I still plan to post here more. Really.
    1. "Mama's Boy" by Suzi Quatro
    2. "Can You Understand" by Renaissance
    3. "Two Soldiers" by David Byrne
    4. "Baby You're Not Going to Make a Fool Out of Me" by Lightning Hopkins
    5. "Silent Telephone" by the 101'ers
    6. "Lipstick Vogue by Elvis Costello & the Attractions
    7. "Girls Don't Like It" by the Undertones
    8. "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane
    9. "The Freeze" by Albert Collins and His Rhythm Rockers
    10. "We All Sung Together" by Grin
    Bonus track: "Funny in My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' to Die)" by Robert Plant



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->