line -->
  • Friday, March 07, 2008

     

    Random 20 Songs: International Women's Day 2008 Edition

    March 8th is International Women's Day. (Wikipedia) OK, this is not much of a tribute to IWD but it's the best I can do at the moment with several other things on my agenda. Sadly, I actually had to go through 300 randomly selected songs on my computer to get this list. There were more I could have chosen but they duplicated people/groups or didn't meet my criteria or I just wasn't inspired to include them.
    1. "Dig Me Out" by Sleater-Kinney
    2. "Slide" by L7
    3. "Ultra Twist" by Cramps
    4. "Move It" by Suzi Quatro
    5. "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin
    6. "Wolf" by Veruca Salt
    7. "One Big Stroke" by Robin Lane
    8. "Someone's Calling Me" by Concrete Blonde
    9. "Sugarcube" by Yo La Tengo
    10. "Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me" by Susan Sarandon
    11. "Say When" by Lene Lovich
    12. "Into The West" by Annie Lenox
    13. "Spoilt" by Lunachicks
    14. "Belfry" by Lone Justice
    15. "Amelia" by Joni Mitchell
    16. "We Can Be Together" by Jefferson Airplane
    17. "The Staircase (Mystery)" by Siouxsie and the Banshees
    18. "Mystery Achievement" by Pretenders
    19. "Redondo Beach" by Patti Smith
    20. "Be Mine Tonite" by Robin Lane & The Chartbusters



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->