line -->
  • Friday, February 29, 2008

     

    Random 10 Songs: "Wicked Cure for Teenage Hives" Edition

    Random songs to amuse myself and perhaps others but, really, I mostly have great fun making up the blog post title from the songs and artists. Other possibilities: "Division Fanclub Tears Elvis Apart" and "Valentine's Bragg Faces Small Joy." Or "I Drown Runaway Soul Love" is a peculiarly creepy variation and I chastise my mind for even constructing it. Bad mind! Very bad mind!
    1. "Can't Feel My Soul" by Teenage Fanclub
    2. "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division
    3. "A Forest" by Cure
    4. "I'm a Wicked One" by Hives
    5. "Valentine's Day Is Over" by Billy Bragg
    6. "Drown in My Own Tears" by Smithereens
    7. "I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself [Live]" by Elvic Costello
    8. "It's Alright" by Eddie Shaw & The Wolf Gang
    9. "Guiding Star" by Teenage Fanclub
    10. "Love or Else" by Grin
    Bonus track: "Runaway" by Small Faces

    Labels: ,




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->