line -->
  • Tuesday, May 31, 2005

     

    Will Geek for Words, Part 5: The G Edition

    All entries below are from Word LoverÂ’'s Dictionary: Unusual, Obscure, and Preposterous Words by Josefa Heifetz (New York: Carol Publishing, 1974, 1994) For previous entries in this series, please see Part 1 and Part 2. If you want to find other posts in the series, search on the title "Will Geek for Words." I'm not going to update each part manually from now on. I'm considering combining the various parts at a later date but the size of the resulting post may violate the copyright of the author. And I respect the rule of law. Most of the time.

    It should go without saying that these are just some of the words in this book that tickled my fancy. Oh, didn't I mention my lexiphilia has a kinkier side? What I do with words in the privacy of my own home is, well, between me and consenting words. 'nuff said. Here are some G words.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->