Still hunting for regular subjects to blog about. Brain rust is slowing me down. And other writing projects are taking up space in my mind as usual. As the saying goes, "I'm going to make you suffer for my art." Not that my lack of blogging is really a tortuous prospect for you, dear readers. It's a metaphor. Or perhaps a symbolic transferal of perspective between us and our mingled desires. Or some delicate transmogrification of impulse into concrete form by way of interactive art, a re-visioning of conventional form into the insubstantial spirit essence of the divine. Somesuch vacant artcrit analysis should apply to the process.
Huh? What? Did I say something?
- "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor" by Yardbirds
- "From Her to Eternity " by Cave, Nick & the Bad Seeds
- "Planet of Sound" by Pixies
- "Waltz" by Screaming Blue Messiahs
- "Come Back Baby" by Hot Tuna
- "Water's Edge" by Seven Mary Three
- "That's the Way" by Page & Plant
- "Assembly" by Sakamoto, Ryuichi
- "Fire" by The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown
- "Into Method" by Shriekback
Bonus track: "Under My Thumb" by Social Distortion