line -->
  • Friday, September 28, 2007

     

    Random 10 Songs: "Placebo of Human Sexual Response" Edition

    Songs of interest but perhaps more interesting is the title of the post. No, I don't know what it means but it's provocative, n'est pas? (Don't bother trying to talk me in French; my French is atrocious and very limited.)
    1. "Blow Up" by Human Sexual Response
    2. "Lookout [Studio Version]" by Cheap Trick
    3. "My Friends Have" by Marianne Faithfull
    4. "Got to Be This Way" by John Mayall
    5. "A Small Package of Value Will Come to You, Shortly" by Jefferson Airplane
    6. "Something New" by Traffic
    7. "Cleanhead's Blues" by Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson
    8. "I Stand Accused [Alternate Version]" by Elvis Costello & the Attractions
    9. "Perfect Example" by Hüsker Dü
    10. "Centrefolds" by Placebo
    Bonus track: "Test Pilot Blues" by Black Francis



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->