line -->
  • Monday, September 03, 2007

     

    Sketches Toward a Death Mask of George W. Bush

    I actually think my title is wittier than the realization of the subject matter. Still, there's a certain Warholesque homage to the repeated image processed in different ways.

    I'm glad I live in the USA where I have the freedom to express this particular vision, yet I feel obliged to state that I have no intent, plans or urge to assassinate the current President.

    Um, well, that's not strictly true: I do have urges. However, I also have many desires and urges that I recognize as (how to put it?) poor life choices for myself. Life in prison? Not the consequence or life plan I want to follow. And, as is sometimes said, how is putting Cheney in the Presidency much different from the current situation?

    ----------------
    Listening to: "In My Time of Dying" by Led Zeppelin

    Labels: , ,




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->