line -->
  • Thursday, August 03, 2006

     

    FAQing Women

    This is too good to not post about. I've mentioned The CR FAQ - An Introduction to Celtic Reconstructionist Paganism since I worked rather hard on it. The sitemeter stats showed an interesting visitor from Saudi Arabia. He (I assume "he" but you judge) did an MSN search on "women faqing" and the CR FAQ came up at the top of the search results. (long pause) He only stayed on the site for a few seconds. I don't think it was what he was looking for.

    This is one of the funniest things I've seen for a while. Spelling by phonetics of a foreign language can hold a few stumbling blocks.

    Whenever I want a laugh, I just say to myself "women faqing". It hasn't failed yet.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->