line -->
  • Saturday, June 24, 2006

     

    Coming up for Air

    OK, I'm not really sure any of my DemiOrator readers are interested in this but the FAQ I've been working on is now a live site. This project has been a major eater of my time and energy for the last couple of months. Go see it. It's called The CR FAQ - An Introduction to Celtic Reconstructionist Paganism.

    My housemate, Fierce Celt, did all of the coding and graphics. I did one page (sort of) but also did some codemonkey work. For those unfamiliar with the phrase, "codemonkey" work is repetitive and low-level fiddling with the HTML to, say, insert opening and closing quotation marks. It takes little intelligence, thus codemonkey.

    Next up is formatting the project for a hardcopy/dead tree version. That will mostly be my responsibility. We like the look of Lulu.com to print it. They have almost no ill words spoken of their product.

    Someday I will return to writing in this blog on a regular basis. But not today.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->