line -->
  • Monday, June 12, 2006

     

    The FAQ-That-Ate-My-Mind is Almost Done

    The FAQ which I have been collaborating on is nearing completion. This is a main reason why I have been slacking off on DemiOrator. We're hoping it will be finalized in the next couple of weeks. Then I will be free of it! Except for coding and posting it on a website. And formatting it for hardcopy publication. Minor things. Right.

    Will my honed mind be able to rebound and tackle the tough questions of the day? Or have I burned out some synapses forever? Will these mild but persistent tremors in my hands abate? Will I recover my boundless optimism for our political system? (Wait, I lost that around 1968. Or '76. A long time ago, in any event.)

    I don't know whether I'll point readers of this blog to the FAQ once it's posted. It's not really concerned with subjects I write about here so I don't think it would be of much interest. We'll see.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->