line -->
  • Monday, October 23, 2006

     

    Night of the Linking Dead

    More bloggy linkage love through the channel of The Truth Laid Bear (TTLB) and DemiOrator's metrics. Because I've paid my debt to society..., wait, wrong soliloquy.

    fatcat politics is good, perhaps a little too good, if you know what I mean and I don't think you do, right? End of the Revolution is a good rant and I like it like that. TTLB says fatcat politics is an Adorable Little Rodent.

    Dr. Forbush Thinks has a subtitle: "Look at the world through the eyes of Dr. Forbush. He leads you through politics, religion and science asking questions and attempting to answer them...." Thoughtful and worth reading. TTLB calls the good Doctor a Marauding Marsupial.

    Blog with a View has poetry and graphics. I was particularly amused by
    Jar Jar Agonistes, a sort of found "Google poem". Inspired by this example, I attempted to do something like it but failed miserably. Perhaps it was because I plugged in "Tim LaHaye" of the Left Behind books. Blog with a View is a Crawly Amphibian.

    Sleep soundly, sweet prince.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->