line -->
  • Monday, October 24, 2005

     

    Envy: The Heretik Edition

    I've come to the conclusion that the blog I most want to absorb/become is The Heretik. While I haven't quite entered Single White Female territory, I do have a serious case of envy. Let me list a few of the reasons:
    Last night I spent a few hours trying to track down a font the Heretik uses regularly. I could have perhaps written and asked but, oh, no. I had to try and find it on my own. I think it's a very good thing that I'm not prone to cyberstalking. Really. I'm not.

    I'm resisting the urge to slavishly imitate the Heretik because I would undoubtedly do it badly. Still, I am inspired to improve my graphics skills almost entirely due to his influence. That's a good thing, I think?



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->