line -->
  • Friday, October 21, 2005

     

    See My Man Breast

    [Update2: OK, I'm getting serious now. There are only two days left of this challenge and I'm going to resort to threats. If you don't go to the Amazon link below and make a donation to Shakes Sis, you will get more than a single peek at my man-breasts: You'll get a month of them. That's right. Every single post on DemiOrator for a month will have a picture of my manly man chest. All different. Oh, you may think that it will be a thrill, but I assure you the novelty will pale quite quickly. This will surely wreak havoc on what little traffic and good will I've built up for my blog but there it is. Enough of the "good cop". The choice is yours. I hope for your sake you choose wisely.]

    Er, perhaps you don't want to but I've been given the Dark Wraith He-Stuff Challenge to help blogging comrade-in-arms Shakespeare's Sister who needs money and a new job. If $50 or more in total is donated in the name of Wordlackey/DemiOrator, I will be forced to display a picture of my chestal region on this blog. Donations can be of any size but must be submitted by October 21, 2005. This link will take you directly to the Shakes Sis Amazon Honor System payment page. Be sure to mention that it's in DemiOrator's name

    If you want to read more about the rules pertaining to my exhibitionary humiliation, go to this post over on the Dark Wraith Forums.

    I accept the challenge of the Dark Wraith but fear the societal repercussions of showing my manly-man chest. I doubt the world can survive the true nature of my bared chest. "You can't handle the truth!" Jack Nicholson, A Few Good Men.

    [Update: I've set this post to stay at the top until the deadline.]



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->