line -->
  • Wednesday, June 08, 2005

     

    By These Blogs You Shall Conquer

    A nod to In hoc signo vinces: By this sign you conquer. No, I'm not extremely classically literate but I used to smoke Pall Mall cigarettes. One of the few perks of my dissipated youth. I thought I'd take a moment and tell you of a few blogs I'm enjoying recently. Ms. Shakespeare's Sister does this on Fridays, but I don't need no stinkin' Friday to do this. I'm a force of nature, a wind from the south, a death trip from Iggy and the Stooges, something or other.

    feminist blogs seems to collect an assortment of entries from various (surprise!) feminist blogs and fellow travelers (I'm not using that phrase in a derogatory manner.) Very much worth checking out. If I don't come over all shy, I might see if I can join the party.

    Blogenlust is out of NYC I think. A recent post was on an ABC allegiance ("anybody but Clinton" except in the case of Cheney running then it's obviously "anybody but Cheney.") The point being that 24 years or more of the US presidency in only two family's hands isn't such a good idea. I admit the argument has some traction with me but I'm willing to wait and see how things develop.

    And when you're not around threesomes aren't normal... if only for her excellent sense of priorities in her Which Buffy Character Would You Sleep With post.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->