line -->
  • Tuesday, June 14, 2005

     

    10 Random Songs

    Picked this up from Lauren over at feministe. Set the randomizer function on your music jukebox or whatever and list the first ten songs that come up. I guess it's usually a Friday deal but as I like to say: I don't need no stinkin' Friday to play these games.

    Everybody's Happy Nowadays, Buzzcocks
    Sell Your Love, Extra Fancy
    Sunday's Best, Elvis Costello
    I'd Rather Have the Blues, Pat DiNizio
    Lucretia My Reflection, Sisters of Mercy
    Love Will Tear Us Apart, Joy Division
    Hold Me Down, Gin Blossoms
    Something To Sing About [Demo Version], performed by Kai Cole & Joss Whedon
    Astral Weeks, Van Morrison
    T.N.U.C., Grand Funk Railroad



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->