line -->
  • Monday, May 23, 2005

     

    In Comes the Tidal Blog

    I'm no good at multitasking. One reason you rarely find me suggesting new blogs here is that I have a limited capacity for taking in new information. Compared with other bloggers I feel like I'm moving my lips as I read blogs because of my slow pace. It takes some effort of will and concentration for me to explore new blogs. My RSS reader has about 10 personal-ish blogs in one group and about 20 more newsy blogs in another. I note that at least two of the personal blogs in my reader have over 100 unread entries apiece. I have trouble keeping up with my reading.

    I feel like a bad associate for other blogs, like I'm letting them down by not keeping completely current on their posts. How can I expect anyone to read my blog if I can't even be a loyal reader of the blogs I really like? The guilt and the low self-esteem bother me. But what can I do? I also share my dialup connection with my housemate who has plenty of online business to attend to herself. Woe is me. Eh, I'll get over it.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->