line -->
  • Friday, December 22, 2006

     

    Random 10 Songs Friday: Gris-Gris Edition

    I'm still easing back into blogging with easy posts like this random 10 songs entry. Serious analysis will have to wait for my brain to get back in shape. Well, as serious as I get anyway.
    1. All Those People Know, Bob Mould
    2. Health and Knowledge and Wealth and Power, Shriekback
    3. Beneath the Southern Cross, Patti Smith
    4. Nobody's Fault But Mine, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant
    5. Visionary, Hüsker Dü
    6. My Girl, The Temptations
    7. Elephant Ride, Squeeze
    8. Sweet Jane, Velvet Underground
    9. The Highway Song, Free
    10. Fanfare/Don't Dream It, Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
    Bonus track: I Ain't Superstitious, Jeff Beck Group

    Labels:




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->