line -->
  • Wednesday, December 20, 2006

     

    Blogging from the Shadows

    Why obsess about blogging when I can obsess about other things? I've been working on a certain large scale repository of user-edited knowledge which shall remain nameless. Like any good obsessive blogger, I immediately fell into the trap of editing said site much of my waking hours.

    This was not good.

    Now I'm wondering if I need to attend Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) meetings or some equivalent organization to wean myself from being in a co-dependent relationship with my inner editor. And the twitchy drive to use my knowledge and skill on the site is making me feel like an addict.

    So excuse me if this entry is brief; my shaking hands need to hold a cup of calming herb tea or something similar. I hope to recover and replenish this blog with renewed vigor.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->