line -->
  • Friday, March 03, 2006

     

    A Vinyl Random Ten Songs

    Why can't I just do things the same way as other people? The whole "random ten songs Friday" calls to me for tweaking and poking. So this time I am listing only songs which I've transfered from my vinyl collection. I did the normal random thingy, then deleted all songs from CDs. The order is the same as they came up. Oh, and I also deleted a couple of songs from groups already on the list, such as an Undertones song and another from Iggy Pop.
    1. "Jimmy Jimmy" by the Undertones
    2. "Academies to Anger" by Interview
    3. "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by Iggy Pop (from T.V. Eye)
    4. "The Kids" by Lou Reed
    5. "Life Has Passed Us By" by the Godfathers
    6. "Sylvan Song/Dream of the Archer" by Heart (a little difficulty separating the songs)
    7. "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) by Joan Jett
    8. "Grey Cortina" by Tom Robinson Band
    9. "Crush on You" by Bruce Springsteen
    10. "I Will Follow" by U2
    Bonus track: "Pale Blue Eyes" by Patti Smith, bootleg recording from 1976 in Stockholm, on an album titled I Never Talked to Bob Dylan.

    Labels:




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->