line -->
  • Friday, September 23, 2005

     

    Information Clearing House

    A recent discovery (for me), Information Clearing House has a staggering amount of links to current news stories. The subtitle is "News you won't find on CNN or FoxNews". They will send you an email summary with links six days a week if you want to subscribe.

    They are also currently making an appeal for donations to this free service. Consider giving them a little money.

    Because I become overwhelmed by too much information at once, I'm having a problem absorbing even the relatively concise summaries with the links. When my mind hits saturation, I just stop mentally processing what my eyes are seeing. But I still think it's a good source for info.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->