line -->
  • Sunday, September 25, 2005

     

    I am Jack's Stupid Meme

    [Addendum: Belatedly, I realized it's extremely poor netiquette to mention the person who is my source for this meme and then get pissy about dealing with the meme. Really, I'm not pissed at Gypsy; I was just being generally pissy about the meme. My apologies to her. I've linked to the blogs on the list below.]

    Feh, I've been tagged with a meme by SB Gypsy. (I harbor no resentment towards her, really.) I don't have to propagate it but I will answer it. I think a meme is stupid (to me) when it's work to do it. I prefer shallow, fun memes. Light and frothy, that's me. Can't you tell by my posts?

    I changed my mind. I'm not going to answer this meme. I started to get depressed just considering what to say. And my answers weren't very pleasant. Here, you have a go at it if you want. Meme and instructions are below:

    The Rules
    Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

    1. Left of Centrist
    2. Fun Central
    3. Last Left Turn Before Hooterville
    4. It's Morning Somewhere
    5. The Gypsy's Caravan

    Next: Select four new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to).

    1.) What were you doing 10 years ago?
    2.) What were you doing 5 years ago?
    3.) What were you doing one year ago?
    4.) What were you doing yesterday?
    5.) Five snacks you enjoy
    6.) Five songs I know all the words to.
    7.) Five things you would do if you had a million dollars
    8.) Five things you like doing
    9.) Five bad habits
    10.) Five things I would never wear again
    11.) Five favorite toys



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->