line -->
  • Wednesday, March 23, 2005

     

    Inevitable Terry Schiavo Post, Part II

    Really, I shouldn't add yet another post to this public spectacle of commentary and ethical parsing. The only thing I'm fairly certain about in this whole case is that an extraordinary amount of court and legal time over the course of seven years has been spent going over the issues and the evidence from both sides. Does that insure that the right decision has been reached? Not really. At this point, I just don't think I can know what is best in this situation. There are many ways in which I distrust our court system but given the situation, the different judges, and the appeals, I have to hope that the system has reached a proper judgment.

    A synopsis of the case that is long but covers many aspects is at Obsidian Wings. It takes a similar view but with much more detail.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->