line -->
  • Monday, October 10, 2005

     

    Destroying Typefaces with My MIND!

    Another DemiOrator logo showcasing my burgeoning Illustrator skills. I'm not a threat to pro graphics people but I will be soon. If I could work from home, I'd start submitting my resume to The Daily Show. Nah, I doubt I could take the deadline pressure. Besides, what resume? (erm, I mean, I do have a resume but it's a little light on the graphic arts end of the scale. Writing and editing are more my strengths.)

    At this size, you can't see the eyes well but they are quite psychedelic. Click the graphic to see an enlarged version. And, yes, my eyes really are that color, the result of a rare genetic tie-dye accident from the 1960s.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->