line -->
  • Saturday, June 02, 2007

     

    Random 10 Songs: "The Stooges of Revolution" Edition

    Another selection of random songs from my computer jukebox. I confess I cheated this time: I didn't like the top ten of the random 100 songs originally selected so I shuffled the 100 songs again to get the current selection. However, I liked my post title I came up with for the original selection: "White Zombie Cramps Pansy Division". (I obviously use the random songs selection as a version of the cut up technique when I create titles for some of these posts.)
    1. Out of State by Frank Black and the Catholics
    2. Beans and Cornbread by Louis Jordan
    3. Character by Iggy Pop
    4. Johnny Porter by Ry Cooder
    5. Love is Only a Feeling by The Darkness
    6. The Revolution Starts by Steve Earle
    7. Fashion by David Bowie
    8. Anne Boleyn/The Day Thou Gavest Lord Hath Ended by Rick Wakeman
    9. My Dark Side by Mike Scott
    10. Rubber Legs by Iggy & the Stooges
    Bonus track: Guardian Angel by Human Sexual Response

    Labels:




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->