line -->
  • Friday, July 01, 2005

     

    Search Terms R Us

    I don't pay for my blog stats so I can only peruse the details of the last hundred visitors to my blog. This is OK because I still have fairly low traffic. Some searches are kind of strange. Some I have no idea why I end up as high in the ranking as I do. Some current examples:

    5 searches on "array". I wondered if these were all from the same person. No. Different operating systems and browsers.

    2 searches on "couples therapy for partner in a previous abusive relationship in miami in june 2005". These were the same person but why come to my site twice from the same search? Hmm?

    1 search on "lies of the devil rape dominance fear stuttering". The current standout bizarre search in my opinion.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->