line -->
  • Monday, January 31, 2005

     

    Progressive Blogger Union

    I got an invite to join this group called the Progressive Blogger Union (PBU). You may have noticed the green PBU button near the top of my blog sidebar. It seems to be a fairly low-key idea. Once a week a subject is passed along to members who write something in their blogs about the subject. I like having a project like this. It's easy and I feel more a part of a community of bloggers. I like that the resulting blog entries are very individual expressions of the bloggers.

    I'm considering whether I should mark these posts in some way in the subject or near the top of the body of the post. We'll see. Meanwhile, visit the PBU site and check out participant blogs listed there.



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    -->